For a stunning and unforgettable wedding, look no further than Khamkirri. With our beautiful setting and exclusive venue use, the Bridal couple and their guests can look forward to a Wedding with a personal touch.
Are you looking for something elegant, rustic, simple, themed or an extravagant affair!
We are here to work closely with you to ensure that all arrangements are done according to your wishes. Your dreams are our challenges and we are here to take as much as possible off your hands to ensure you’re most memorable and hassle free Day has enduring memories
Our Family owned and run camp is close to Augrabies falls and Kakamas, only 90km from Upington in the Northern Cape. We are 14km upstream from the Augrabies falls San Parks, on the Northern bank of the Orange River.
All our accommodation is available for Guests to book for the Wedding Weekend.
Our gorgeous River side log cabins and thatched bungalos can accommodate 62 guests sharing, and the rest is camping space.
Main camp is the focal point for the Bride for either the Ceremony, Reception or both. There is a bar, deck, kitchen and hall at main camp. Guests who come for the function from various sides can be ferried across the river with our Boat.
When it comes to pledging love before God, why not make it extra special with your ceremony being held outside next to the river on a Beach, or on top of a gorgeous mountain or hill side.
Includes exclusive venue hire for service and reception at main camp. long tables and chairs up to 100 people.
See our restaurant page for detailed information on our catering options.Menu selection: 2 course meal with selected meat/s and side dishes:
- 1 meat, 2 hot and 2 cold and 1 deserts.
- 2 meats, 2 hot and 2 cold & 2 Deserts.
You can have the option of either a cash bar or an open bar. Any wines or champagnes supplied by the client will have a corkage fee.
If you would like Waiters they can be arranged at an extra fee. Venue includes standard camp staff and bar man/men for the evening, if you would like waiters for cocktails or a plated dinner these can be arranged at an extra fee.
Flowers and Décor
All flowers must please be arranged by the Bride
Standard decor is arranged with us. Please note that we only allow candles if the candle-holders are wide enough to ensure no wax damage to linen will take place.or cause a fire hazard. Out sourced decor and props must be removed the day after the wedding. Khamkirri will not be held liable for these if there is any loss or damage to that property during this time period
The banqueting area will be available from 6am the day of your wedding for set-up and preparations. If it’s an evening affair, if it’s a morning Wedding, you will have use of it from 12pm lunch time the day before the wedding. All external suppliers must be out of the area at least an hour before commencement of the wedding
A dressing room will be available for the bride and her ladies to book. A complimentary bottle of bubbly and tray of snacks as a thank you and blessings from Us at Khamkirri.
Wedding packadge rates 2019
Evening Venue Hire for Functions.
Honeymoon Room & Breakfast
- Plastic Chairs & long Tables (50 pax)
- Standard cutlery & crockery (50 pax)
- Waitrons & Barmen as specified
- Venue hire and Ceremony
- Transport to venue
- Beverages, wines, drink, etc.
- Wedding Cake
- Extra waiters
- Extra crockery & cutlery
- Extra chairs
- After Service and or Welcoming Drinks
- Jugs with juice on tables during Wedding Functions
- Personnel effects – additional personnel requirements
- D.J. / entertainment
- Tie backs
- Photographer / Videographer
Main reception menu
Standard 2 course buffet menu
Double up 2 course buffet menu
See a detailed menu at our restaurant page.
Extra selection of single sides
Extra meats& Starters
Extra meats& Starters
Fun and different menu’s
Delux buffet burger Bar, build it your self
Pot of sauce for meats (Serves 25)
Alcoholic house Blend Cocktails
Champagne and Orange juice
Non alcoholic cocktail/punch.
Post Ceremony Snacks
Cheese and Biscuits platters
Chips, nuts and pretzels
Table cloths (Each)
Tie backs (Each)
Bridal table draping (excl. flowers and candles)
Table décor small (Set of 2)
Material Serviettes (each)
Hay Bales (each)
Water jugs with ice cucumber & Lemon (Each)
Juice jugs with fruit &ice (each)
Knives & Forks & Spoons (each)
5×5 Tent hire (per day)
Steel Tables (each)
Plastic chairs (each)
Martini Glasses (each)
Champagne Glasses (each)
Desert bowls (each)
- The banqueting area will be available from 6 am the day of your wedding for set-up and preparations.
- If it’s an evening affair, if it’s a morning Wedding, you will have use of it from 12 pm lunchtime the day before the wedding.
- All external suppliers must be out of the area at least an hour before the wedding. Their cut-off time will be at 7pm the evening and an overtime rate of R300.00 for staff assisting with this will be charged per hour or part there-of.
- Dressing room: Please note this is only offered for smaller intimate weddings where there is a unit available. Large weddings where all accommodations are occupied by wedding guests will then have to make own arrangements.
- Main Camp Venue is held exclusively for the Function.
- All catering and bar needs are handled by Khamkirri
- Khamkirri does not Guarantee a booking date without a 20% non-refundable deposit
- Rates may be subject to change with inflation
- No fireworks will be allowed on the property without an arrangement with us
- Your favorite pet may be part of your service and it is your respsonsibility
- No permanent alterations are allowed.
- A refundable deposit of R2000.00will be secured for breakages or damages to our property
- Khamkirri its employees or any person employed at the wedding will not take responsibility for any loss or injury to persons, due to negligence or any other cause whatsoever.
- Guests staying at our venue have use of all camp amenities.
- We also offer fun activities for guests in-between partying
- A corkage fee of R60 per bottle of wine, champagne will be charged for accordingly.
- There are no functions bookable during peak holiday seasons.
This is our Standard wedding package, please feel free to add and create as you would like.
We look forward to being part of making this day Extra special for you